Highfield Level 4 Leading Internal Quality Assurance Qualification
Best for Training’s distance learning Highfield Level 4 Leading Internal Quality Assurance Qualification is designed for people who lead a team if Internal Quality Assurer and require a IQA qualification.
You must have at least two assessors with two candidates ( who are studying for a vocational qualification and are registered with an awarding organisation) you can quality assure.
If you do not then the Level 4 Award in Understanding Assessment Principles and Practice may be more suitable for you. Internal Quality Assurers(IQA) are in demand internationally and this qualification is essential for anyone undertaking quality assurance in their role.
It is recommended that you hold a recognised level 3 assessor qualification before beginning this qualification.
The Award has 3 mandatory units which must be fully completed to gain the qualification:
- Understanding the principles and practices of internally assuring the quality of assessment
- Internally assure the quality of assessment
- Plan, allocate and monitor work in own area of responsibility
You must complete of a portfolio of evidence that must cover all assessment criteria for the units which includes:
- Theory assessment – you must complete a series of activities and written questions during the session covering all learning outcomes to gain the qualification
- Practical assessment- you will be observed working with a assessor and you must provide work products to demonstrate you competence in internal quality assurance.
The course is for 6 months from enrolment, although many learners complete earlier.
The price includes:
- Highly qualified and experienced assessor
- Course materials
- Registration and certification
- Postage of certificates
On successful completion of this qualification, you may wish to consider the Highfield Level 4 Award In Understanding the External Quality Assurance (EQA) of Assessment Processes and Practice (RQF)