Our distance learning NCFE Level 4 Certificate in Leadership and Management is designed for people who want to gain a higher level qualification in management to enhance their career prospects and job opportunities. This level 4 qualification is Ofqual regulated and awarded by NCFE so you can be confident that your qualification is nationally recognised by employers.
You do not have to be working as a senior manager to undertake this qualification but you will be expected to study, learn and demonstrate your knowledge of the senior management role and responsibilities. We would recommend that you have some managerial experience before beginning this qualification.
Learners undertake this qualification as a distance learning model where learners study independently and communicate regularly with their tutor without the need to attend taught sessions. You will access your learning materials online and upload your assignments for your tutor to assess. Your tutor will give you regular feedback and support to enable you to achieve your qualification.
Additionally, you will receive £30 of book vouchers to buy core recommended text books to support your study.
Pay your deposit by calling 01702 770030 and we can arrange interest free payment options for you.
To be awarded the NCFE Level 4 Certificate in Leadership and Management, learners are required to successfully complete 4 mandatory units and 3 optional units.
- Unit 01 Principles of building respectful and productive working relationships in organisations
- Unit 02 Managing personal and professional development
- Unit 03 Principles of management and leadership in organisations
- Unit 04 Operational and human resource planning and management
Your tutor will work with you to select the optional units that meet your role and career aspirations.
- Unit 05 Business performance measurement and improvement
- Unit 06 Corporate social responsibility and sustainability
- Unit 07 Budget management
- Unit 08 Understanding organisational structure, culture and values
- Unit 09 Staff recruitment and selection
- Unit 10 Principles of business strategic planning and development
- Unit 11 Stakeholder engagement and management
- Unit 12 Principles of innovation and change management
- Unit 13 Understand the legal context of business
- Unit 14 Principles of project management
- Unit 15 Principles of quality management
You must complete of a portfolio of evidence that must cover all assessment criteria which includes a series of assignments and projects which are submitted for assessment. You will receive feedback on your work and the opportunity to resubmit if further evidence is required.
The course is for 12 months from enrolment, although many learners complete earlier.
The price includes:
- Highly qualified and experienced tutor
- £30 worth of book vouchers to spend on your recommended core text books
- Online support
- Course materials
- Registration and certification
- Postage of certificates
On successful completion of this qualification, learners may wish to continue their development by completing NCFE Level 5 Diploma in Principles of Management and Leadership .This qualification may also enhance your employment opportunities or allow progression in your career.