NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Management
Best for Learning’s distance learning NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Management is designed for people who want to gain a qualification in management to enhance their career prospects and job opportunities. This level 3 qualification is Ofqual regulated and awarded by NCFE so you can be confident that your qualification is nationally recognised by employers.
You do not have to be working as a manager to undertake this qualification but you will be expected to study, learn and demonstrate your knowledge of the management role and responsibilities.
Learners undertake this qualification as a distance learning model where learners study independently and communicate regularly with their tutor without the need to attend taught sessions. You will access your learning materials online and upload your assignments for your tutor to assess. Your tutor will give you regular feedback and support to enable you to achieve your qualification.
Additionally, you will receive £30 of book vouchers to buy core recommended text books to support your study.
Pay your deposit by calling 01702 770030 and we can arrange interest free payment options for you.
To be awarded the NCFE Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Management learners are required to successfully complete 3 mandatory units and 4 optional units.
- Unit 01 Principles of people management
- Unit 02 Principles of business
- Unit 03 Principles of leadership and management
Your tutor will work with you to select the optional units that meet your role and career aspirations.
- Unit 04 Understand how to improve business performance
- Unit 05 Understand the development and implementation of an information system
- Unit 06 Understand how to participate in a project and collaborate and negotiate with other departments
- Unit 07 Understand equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Unit 08 Understand how to develop and deliver a presentation
- Unit 09 Understand how to resolve customers’ problems and complaints
- Unit 10 Understand how to monitor customer service interactions and feedback
- Unit 11 Understand how to develop professional networks
You must complete of a portfolio of evidence that must cover all assessment criteria which includes a series of assignments which are submitted for assessment. You will receive feedback on your work and the opportunity to resubmit if further evidence is required.
The course is for 6 months from enrolment, although many learners complete earlier.
The price includes:
- Highly qualified and experienced tutor
- £30 worth of book vouchers to spend on your recommended core text books
- Online support
- Course materials
- Registration and certification
- Postage of certificates
On successful completion of this qualification, learners may wish to continue their development by completing NCFE Level 4 Certificate in Leadership and Management. This qualification may also enhance your employment opportunities or allow progression in your career.