Our on-site Level 2 Safeguarding Training for School or College Governors is designed for school or college governors or trustees.
All our safeguarding training is delivered by approved safeguarding trainers. All our safeguarding training includes the PREVENT duty as standard.
Our training has been mapped to Ofsted Guidance to ensure it provides governors with relevant training, information and resources.
- Raising awareness
- Relevant legislation
- Indicators of abuse
- What to do when you are concerned
- PREVENT- what this is and your responsibilities
- Your safeguarding responsibilities as governors or trustees
The training event is 3 hours long which is ideal for governor/trustees training days or evening meetings.
The price includes:
- One highly qualified safeguarding expert trainer for up to 20 govenors or trustees.
- Continuous Professional Development attendance certificate which remains valid for 3 years.
- Safeguarding Resource Booklet
All our trainers have extensive occupational competence in safeguarding. They all have been approved by the Local Safeguarding Board to deliver safeguarding training.
This training is valid for 3 years.
We are able to accommodate groups of up to 20 governors or trustees.
The cost for this course is from £550+VAT.