Our Level 2 Safeguarding Training for Primary Schools is designed for primary school staff including teaching and support staff.
All our safeguarding training is delivered by approved safeguarding trainers and our safeguarding training includes the PREVENT duty as standard.
Our training has been mapped to Ofsted Guidance to ensure it provides your staff with relevant training, information and resources.
- Raising awareness
- Relevant legislation
- Indicators of abuse
- What to do when you are concerned
- PREVENT- what this is and your responsibilities
The training event is 3.5 hours long which is ideal for staff training days or evenings.
The price includes:
- One highly qualified safeguarding expert trainer for up to 25 staff
- Continuous Professional Development attendance certificate which remains valid for 3 years
- Safeguarding Resource Booklet
All our trainers have extensive occupational competence in safeguarding. They all have been approved by the Local Safeguarding Board to deliver safeguarding training.
Valid for 3 years.
We can accommodate groups of up to 25 staff. If your organisation requires more than 25 staff to be trained, additional trainers can be booked for the same date.
Price from £600 +VAT.