CACHE Level 2 Diploma Health and Social Care (Adults)
Our distance learning CACHE Level 2 Diploma Health and Social Care is ideal for staff currently working under supervision in care environments.
This qualification develops the knowledge and skills needed when working with adults in health and social care environments.
It covers a wide range of areas including supporting individuals with their physical and emotional care, daily living needs and health care procedure.
Learners completing this qualification will also achieve their Care Certificate. This qualification is designed for working practitioners who wish to study on a part time basis without college attendance.
Our award winning Health and Social Care team is highly qualified, with all tutors qualified to degree level in Health and Social Care and with excellent vocational competence.
The qualifications is structured around mandatory and optional units. The optional units can be selected based on the learners role or training needs.
- Mandatory units include
- Introduction to communication
- Introduction to personal development
- Introduction to equality and inclusion
- Person centred approaches
- Handling information
- Contribute to health and safety in health and social care
- Principals of safeguarding and protection
- Role of the health and social care worker
- Learners must pass all units by presenting a portfolio of evidence
- Learner must show competence in a real work environment via assessor observations of practice, witness statements and work products
Learners will need to be working, volunteering or on a practical placement as an important part of the assessment process involves evaluating skills in real working situations. We recommend around 6 hours per week to gain the confidence and experience to demonstrate the required level of competence.
All learners should gain their qualification within 12 months of beginning the programme. Learners will undertake this qualification as a distance learning model where learners study independently and meet regularly with their assessors without the need to attend taught sessions.
The price includes:
- Highly qualified assessors
- Care Certificate
- Registration and certification
- Postage of certificates
Successful learners can progress onto the CACHE Level 3 Diploma for Health and Social Care (Adults) and enhance their career prospects in the rewarding sector.
0 out of 0
5 Star 0
4 Star 0
3 Star 0
2 Star 0
1 Star 0